- European Water Partnership
Southeastern Colorado Water Conservancy District
- Coachella Valley Water District
Coachella Valley Water District services include domestic, irrigation and recycled water distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, groundwater management and regional flood protection.
- Water for Life
- [WSSCC] - About us - WASH / Water Sanitation Hygiene
- International Year of Sanitation 2008
The General Assembly of the United Nations through its Resolution A/C.2/61/L.16/Rev.1 dated 4 December 2006 declared 2008 as an International Year of Sanitation (IYS)
- EcoSanRes: Ecological Sanitation Research
- Nepal Water For Health
- NETWAS - Network for Water and Sanitation
NETWAS - A Capacity building and information network for Africa in water supply, sanitation, and environment; provides professional training, applied research, information, advisory and consultancy services.
- Global Water Challenge
- WELL - Resource Centre Network for Water, Sanitation and Environmental Health
- Watershed Management Council :: Advancing the art and science of watershed management
Advancing the art and science of watershed management
- Clean Ocean Action: Be the Solution to Ocean Pollution
Clean Ocean Action represents a coalition of organizations, businesses, educators, and citizens -- the Ocean Wavemakers -- working to clean up and protect the waters of the New York Bight. The groups came together in 1984 to investigate sources, effects, and solutions of ocean pollution.
Alliance for a Living Ocean on Long Beach Island is a grassroots citizens group committed to our coastal environment through education, legislation, projects, and programs. You can make a difference. Join us!
- The Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program
Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program - In cooperation with our community, the BBNEP is committed to restore, maintain, protect, and enhance the natural resources of the Baregat Bay estuary and its contributing watershed through the 21st century. It is one of 28 Congressionally designated National Estuary Programs throughout the United States working to improve the health of nationally significant estuaries.
- CoastNet - The Coastal Network
CoastNet is the UK’s national network that supports those who care for and manage our diverse coastline.
- MARINET : Campaigning to Protect the Marine Environment
MARINET campaigns to protect the marine environment around the coast of the UK. It is part of Friends of the Earth (FOE) and its membership is open not only to FOE Local Groups, but also to individuals and non-FOE organisations. MARINET is a voluntary network run by people like you who are concerned about the marine environment which, in the UK, is all around us.
- Camel Area
- Washington State Water Resources Association ~ Olympia, WA